To welcome, care for, and inspire those among us and beyond our walls, we:
- Encourage freedom of thought and belief
- Respect differences and celebrate diversity
- Promote positive change in the world
Build a transformative community that:
- Enhances the quest for personal development and values.
- Commits strongly to serve the needs of all individuals of every age group.
- Nurtures interpersonal and intergenerational relationships.
- Creates, by living the UU Principles, an environment that supports our mission and programs.
- Serves humanity and the living Earth.
With love as our guide, we covenant to:
- Welcome the stranger.
- Encourage and support one another.
- Honor our diversity.
- Ask questions with an open mind and heart.
- Listen deeply and seek understanding.
- Speak directly and compassionately when we have differences.
- Trust one another and remain in community while differences are resolved.