We are an active congregation with many opportunities to both feed your spiritual growth and put your beliefs into action.
Each year our congregation selects several organizations to partner or support through our Justice Coordinating Committee’s efforts and a monthly rotation basket collection.
- Pima County Interfaith Civic Education Org. (PCICEO)
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Literacy Connects (and Reading Seed)
- Interfaith Community Services (ICS)
At Large organizations:
- Youth On Their Own (YOTO)
- Unitarian Universalist Justice for Arizona (UUJAZ)
- UUJAZ Immigration
- Doctors without Borders