A Contigo Success Story
- A young couple seeks asylum and is released after seven months in detention.
- A family from MVUU agrees to house them for several months.
- The couple, with the support of Contigo, overcomes various bureaucratic hurdles.
- The couple is granted asylum.
- Today their future seems bright. They are now searching for jobs, learning English, and are beginning their lives in the United States.
This is just one couple out of thousands who have been waiting behind bars or now are huddled at the border in Mexico, having legally requested asylum.
Your generous donation to Contigo will help launch someone into their new life here in the United States. Your money will help to fund groceries and transportation. It will furnish a cell phone, clothing, and incidentals.