Small Group Ministry: Finding Hearts
“People come to church longing for, yearning for, hoping for … a sense of roots, place, belonging, sharing and caring. People come to a church with a search for community, not committee.” — Glenn Turner
A different way of doing church
The Finding Hearts program deepens and broadens personal spiritual growth. A group usually consists of 6-10 members who meet at a host’s home for several sessions. Each meeting is focused on a spiritual or religious topic. The goals are to:
- Listen and be listened to in a safe place
- Learn about the mysteries of our world and our spiritual paths
- Build new and deeper personal connections
- Serve our community and the needs of one another
- Maintain personal connections and a caring community
How can you join a group?
Our Finding Hearts Groups are announced seasonally. Watch for dates, topics and locations in the weekly announcements.